The prince of the world is Satan, works as the Nemesis of humanity. It was satisfied during 1900 to 1953. Relative to the level of destruction of life and human suffering that was inflicted on the planet earth. But how does Satan cover his tracks? So that there is no evidence in the conscious minds of the people of his existence?
So that people won’t be consciously aware of his doing and stop serving Satan. Therefore he can do his destructive work with peoples minds being oblivious to his existence.
How does he do it? How does he get away with it?
The answer to the above questions is in the Satan’s Characteristics?
People pay most conscious attention to the obvious, open honesty, truth, and integrity. They do not expect the worst case scenario each time they meet or have dealings with another human being. To be influenced by another, and possibly be lied to, used, deceived or led down the garden path.
- Satan is an accuser.
- Satan is a deceiver
- Satan is an imitator
- Satan is a liar
- Satan is a murderer
- Satan is an oppressor
- Satan is a perverter
- Satan is a sinner
- Satan is a tempter
Is it any wonder how he gets away with it? He takes control and sets up as a legitimate authority of the social structures of a nation.
He declares that the USSR government structure in 1922, which was previously a Monarchy, to be Atheistic State. Not accepting the existence of God, anywhere in the Universe, or on the planet earth. He also removed the human rights to practice the freedom of religion. And destroyed church building, burnt bibles, and other religions in literature. Also imprisoned those that continued to believe and worship the Creator God of the Universe in congregations. By faith submitting themselves to the obedience of the written Holy Scriptures, and the guidance of the Holy Spirit, that leads to and glorifies Yeshua Hamashiach.
Satan has twenty-two names in the Bible. His names are:
- Lucifer (Isaiah 14:12). This is Satan’s name before his fall, it means “star of the morning” and “shining one.”
- Satan (Mark 4:15). This name simply means adversary. An adversary is an opponent, rival, or enemy.3
- The devil (Matthew 4:1-11). This name means slanderer. A slanderer is someone who makes a false, malicious statement, especially one which is injurious to one’s reputation.4
- The prince of the power of the air (Ephesians 2:2). This refers to Satan as he dominates his worldly human subjects.5
- The god of this age (2 Corinthians 4:4). This is simply a reference to Satan, revealing his rule over the present darkness of this world.
- The king of death (Hebrews 2:14). This means that Satan has the power of death.
- The prince of this world (John 12:31). This means that Satan is the ruler of this world.
- The ruler of darkness (Ephesians 6:12). This name reveals Satan’s rule, authority, and cosmic power over the present darkness of this world.6
- Leviathan (Isaiah 27:1). This name is a description of a powerful dragon-like creature.7
- The dragon (Revelation 12:7). This is another name used for Satan, the accuser.
- The deceiver (Revelation 20:10). This name reveals Satan as one who lies to trick or mislead.
- Apollyon (Revelation 9:11). This name means a destroyer. A destroyer is someone who causes damage beyond use or repair.
- Beelzebub (Matthew 12:24). This name for Satan means “the lord of flies,” or “the lord of dung,” or “the dung-god.”
- Belial (2 Corinthians 6:15). This name is the personification of all that is evil.
- The wicked one (Matthew 13:38). This name reveals that Satan is evil or mischievous by nature.
- The tempter (1Thessalonians 3:5). This name reveals that Satan does provoke to cause people to do wrong.
- The accuser of the brethren (Revelation 12:10). This means Satan charges or places blame or fault on a follower of Christ.
- An angel of light (2 Corinthians 11:14-15). This name reveals Satan as a deceiver.
- A liar (John 8:44, Genesis 3:4-5). This name reveals that Satan intentionally gives false information.
- A murderer (John 8:44). This name reveals that Satan deliberately kills.
- The enemy (Matthew 13:39). This name reveals that Satan is hostile towards, feels hatred towards, opposes the interests of, and intends to hurt God Himself.
- A roaring lion (1 Peter 5:8). This name describes Satan’s destructive threat.
The Nemesis Book will be out soon, stay tuned for the release date.